Bouchons, an elegant French Bistro, opened for business on May 14th 2004 in the heart of Kelowna's cultural district, a two minute walk from the Delta Grand Hotel.
Offering first class French regional cuisine at bistro prices, the goal was to bring to the beautiful Okanagan Valley a restaurant of international calibre.
Bouchons will be closed for holidays from November 9 to the 26.
Located at: #105 -1180 Sunset Drive
Kelowna, B.C. V1Y9W6
- En Route Magazine: One of the 10 best new restaurants in Canada 2004
- Wine Spectator Magazine: Award of excellence 2013/2014
- Vancouver Magazine: Best of the Okanagan, Silver 2013/2014
- Okanagan Life Magazine: Best of the best, best service 2010
- C.A.A. and A.A.A: Three Diamond Designation, 2010
- Trip Advisor :Traveller's Choice Award 2013/2014
- Chamber of Commerce: Finalist, best medium size business 2013
Neil Young claims this is the best meal he had on his 2009 world tour!